Sacred Women’s Teachings
Orfeos 13, Iliopouli, Ground floor,
This workshop is for women who want to become reacquainted with their natural cycles.
In ancient times women were taught in a “Red Tent” setting by elders. This tradition has been lost in our culture of alienation and lack of reverence for our elders. In these lost traditions, women and men were taught how to become a woman, a mother and finally an elder. They were taught how to move through the stages of their lives from virgin to mother to elder with ritual and rites of passage. Through this workshop based on Native American Sacred Women’s teachings, passed to me by Laura Shurts through her teacher Nanatasis, I will introduce you to these sacred teachings and assist you in your transformation. Learn what it means to be a ‘sacred’ woman, the women’s medicine wheel teachings, moon time teachings, the four seasons of a woman’s life, sacred bleeding ceremony, womb healing, cord release and spiritual bathing assisting you in your transformation.
The workshop will include the following sacred teachings:What is a Sacred Woman?
- Introduce 4 Directions
- Medicine Wheel: East, South, West, North
- Women’s Moon-time Teachings
- Our connection with the Moon
- Moon Cycles
- What is a period, “Moon Time”
- Gifts from Our Ancestors
- Rites of Passage; becoming a woman
Workshop Fee: €198 for 3 days
Includes snacks and facilities fee.
Introduction to The Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy
Hands on Health the Maya Way
Call for more information or if you would like to organize a class: 6934322501
Register online at www.Arvigotherapy.com
This workshop is designed for anyone interested to improve personal health and wellness, and is intended to address common symptoms of organ displacement and the benefits of Self Care massage.
Below is a list of signs and symptoms that the Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy can help.
- Displaced or prolapsed uterus and or bladder
- Painful periods and ovulation
- Irregular menstrual cycles and ovulations
- Bladder or yeast infections
- Miscarriages, difficult pregnancies
- Peri menopause, menopausal symptoms
- PMS/Depression with menstruation
- Ovarian cysts
- Uterine fibroids
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Enhances Pregnancy, aids in labor and delivery
It is not intended to prepare an individual to apply this technique professionally.
- Content of this one day class will include the following:
- Introduction to Traditional Healing
- Review of Anatomy and Physiology
- Review of Signs and Symptoms of Displaced Organs – male and female
- Expectations /Benefits of the massage
- Demo of self-care technique
- Review of herbal supplements and other modalities
- Group Practice of Self Massage